What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files of information that allow us to compare and understand how users navigate through a website, and thus able to consistently improve the navigation process. www.mugak-bienalsansebastian.eus uses own and third party cookies for operation, to maintain the session and customize the user experience and usage statistics for the web. If not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete them from your computer hard drive, block, or alert you if installation of the same. The types of cookies we use:
Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie period. Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational.
Navigation Cookies: These cookies collect information about visitors make use of the web, such as page views, loading errors …
Functional Cookies: These cookies allow recall information (such as your user name, language or region in which it is located) and personal characteristics. For example, the ability to offer personalized content and information based on criteria you provided voluntarily. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to the text size, fonts and other customizable parts of the website. They are also used to provide some services requested, such as commenting on a blog, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, etc.
Analytical cookies: Whenever a user visits a site or service, a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics and similar) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s device. This cookie is generated only in the visit, will in future visits to anonymously identify visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identifying boaters users through the „Cookie“ (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeat visit.
How to Manage Cookies in PC and MAC computers
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.